cooperate on the field of hardware/ironmongery & tools or electric scooters

Dear debian-ipv6,
How do you do?

>From your company website,we found that you are a great dealer on covering the hardware(ironmongery) & tools(such as electric drill, impact drill, angle grinder, rotary hammer, combined tool kits ,etc.)、electric scooters and other products,So we are writing to you to look for cooperation.

First,please let me introduce our company:YONGKANG GREEN TOOLS CO., LTD (Http://www.ykgreen.com)is a manufacturer and exporter specialing in line of a wide range of power tools in Yongkang,Zhejiang China.Through our annual volume is about 1.5 million sets now,we develop very fast.On the basic of a strong technical team、advanced equipments and strict quality control,all of our products have obtained CS、CE and EMC approval.And you can be sured that any products you get from us will entirely meet your requirements .

Second, our products price is much competitive compare with others. As you know,China ia a developping country with the largest population,so it's easy for us to hire experienced and low-priced talent resources;furthermore,YongKang city(which our company established in) is just the centre of Chinese manufacturing industry in the line of hardware & tools,so we have abundant raw materials and convenient area cooperates.It's just for the above reasons that we can offer you the best products on low price .

Third,the trade policy of our country is more and more flexible.We can do business according to the usual international trade standards.
And we can trade any products which you want to purchase in china with you .

We would be very pleased to be of service to you in all time and will carefully consider any proposals likely to lead to business between us.

Your early reply will be much appreciated!
Welcome to our factory!

Thanks and best regards!
yours sincerely,
Freep.Lee

                                                   YONGKANG GREEN TOOLS CO., LTD
                                                    website: www.ykgreen.com
                                                       e-mail:  kent@ykgreen.com
                                                                info@ykgreen.com
                                                      contact: Mr.Kent.Chu
                                                      or       Freep.Lee
                                 Tell:0086-579-7212182/3   Fax:0086-579-7212181
                                                      ADD: 1118 JINCHEN ROAD , YONGKANG, ZHEJIANG

 2003-03-21