Re: cooperate on the field of hardware/ironmongery & tools or electric scooters

Am Fre, 2003-03-21 um 16.34 schrieb Freep.Lee:
> Dear debian-ipv6,
> How do you do?

Thank you I'm fine, but it is not the idea to post ads to this List I
think, so I'm reporting you to spamcop.net.

on-topic.

I've a Notebook with a Xircom PCMCIA Card and have tryed 2.4.18 and
2.4.20 but it seams never ever to get a IPv6 address from the Router.

Other boxes with same Kernel and the same Debian Distribution with
various other NIC's have ne problem.

Is that an issue of Xircom cards?

-Benoit-