Re: Mass ipv6 lookups

Clarification.

I have 40+ servers.  I have thousands of users (university of 45000
students, and 10000 staff).  Our mail servers complete over 18 million DNS
lookups a day.  That is now almost doubled with the AAAA lookups.  So no,
I don't think my DNS servers can handle such a drastic load change.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Intermediate System Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan@yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just
found 10,000 ways that don't work.