Re: Mips arch included now in the ipv6 archive.

Hi Fabio,

> hmmmm you can try just using debootstrap to build the 3 chroot
> environments you need. Probably it's the easiest way without messing with
> the system. Do you have any clue way pbuilder does not work? As far as I
> have seen until now pbuilder is a set of scripts that should run
> everywhere.

It's in fact debootstrap which fails. I succeeded to take the woody build
environment, copy it over to both sid and sarge and run an pbuild update
on both environments. The only package not upgraded (due to dependency on
aptitude) is base-config.

--jochen