Re: Mips arch included now in the ipv6 archive.

hmmmm you can try just using debootstrap to build the 3 chroot
environments you need. Probably it's the easiest way without messing with
the system. Do you have any clue way pbuilder does not work? As far as I
have seen until now pbuilder is a set of scripts that should run
everywhere.

Fabio