Re: Mips arch included now in the ipv6 archive.

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 09:58:02PM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> hmmmm you can try just using debootstrap to build the 3 chroot
> environments you need. Probably it's the easiest way without messing with
> the system. Do you have any clue way pbuilder does not work? As far as I
> have seen until now pbuilder is a set of scripts that should run
> everywhere.

pbuilder would work fine, except that it really wants aptitude
installed, which it can't get on MIPS.  I don't know why it wants
aptitude, or why aptitude can't build on MIPS (it's a C++ compiler
issue).

noah

--
Noah Meyerhans
Computer Resource Services, MIT Laboratory for Computer Science