Re: Stateful Autocinfiguration (DHCPv6)

How was that song.... "Dream ... dream ... dream...."

Ok I think we can forget dhcpv6 for some time. people are ISC didn't
even bother to answer (even if we were expecting that) but let's always
keep an eye around...

Fabio

Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:

HI all,
           I have send an icmp_echo_request to ISC mailing list about
dhcpv6 but didn't got any reply.

From their ml archive the ipv6 thread shows up probably in 10/15 messages
and it's only to discuss few basic part of the ipv4 code in order to make
it enough dynamic to be ready for ipv6 and nothing more.

I also pointed them to the dhcpv6 we found around so that they will
be aware of it.

Waiting for an icmp_echo_reply
Fabio