New Fabio's IPv6-specific mirror

Hi, I've added a New Zealand-based mirror of Fabio's IPv6-specific packages. It's accessible using ipv6 transport at: http://debian.ipv6.soa.co.nz/debian-ipv6 Connectivity has been reasonably reliable, but is still best effort. Drop the ipv6 bit for ipv4 transport I'll be adding some of the main package stream soon. Cheers, Chris P.S. Anyone out there who's got ipv6 connectivity in NZ and would like to peer can you drop me an email.