Re: IPv6 Archive status

On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 10:46:47AM +0100, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> postfix, postfix-tsl and postfix-snap
>
> the packages in the ipv6 archive are more or less obsoleted. The actual

The current v6-maintaner is busy, it's real.
But last ipv6 patch for snapshots has been released on 3 November, Fabio
give me time to pack it :)

There is a lot of work to patch them, so I don't want to package a old
version only because patch is present agaist the older version.

If noone is using it actively you can remove stable (non -snap) version,
but I prefer to discuss it.

Fabio, before telling publically I'm busy and asking if someone wants to
take care of it, ask me it.

	cosimo.
--
Cosimo Alfarano <alfarano at cs.unibo.it>
0DBD 8FCC 4F6B 8D41 8F43  63A1 E43B 153C CB46 7E27