Re: IPv6 Archive status

On Sat, 9 Nov 2002, Cosimo Alfarano wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 10:46:47AM +0100, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> > postfix, postfix-tsl and postfix-snap
> >
> > the packages in the ipv6 archive are more or less obsoleted. The actual
>
> The current v6-maintaner is busy, it's real.
> But last ipv6 patch for snapshots has been released on 3 November, Fabio
> give me time to pack it :)

> Fabio, before telling publically I'm busy and asking if someone wants to
> take care of it, ask me it.

Sorry you are perfectly right. I was referring to the last chat we had
long time ago and of course it was not my intention to rule your
decision or your time. And just to be clear 100% also with
other maintainers my message was meant only for v6-side of the work.

> If noone is using it actively you can remove stable (non -snap) version,
> but I prefer to discuss it.

Yes that's more than fine of course.

I apologized again Cosimo and thanks to point this out immediatly.

Fabio