Re: When IPv6 will be considered fully part of debian????

William F. Maton wrote:

The classic response from upstream authors is: "I don't have IPv6 on my
system, therefore can't validate whether or not your patch destabilizes my
stable code, so I won't accept it."

Andthen it degenerates into another chicken and egg situation....

wfms

Sorry if someone can feel offended (and it's not my intention) but an answer like: "I don't have ipv6..." is only a possible excuse for lazyness. There are several free tunnel broker that takes few minutes to setup. And in the worst case in which you cannot tunnel to the 6bone, assign an ipv6 address to a local machine doesn't cost
too much time for testing porpouse.

Well just my point of view

Fabio