Re: IPv6 packages

Remco van de Meent wrote:

Wichert Akkerman wrote:

Previously Remco van de Meent wrote:

Why create yet another chicken/egg problem? Introducing new delay now
causes even worse problems in the future.

Do a lookup in both now..

Helps the user at this moment, but doesn't lead to the necessary
momentum necessary for a change from ip6.int to ip6.arpa.

That's not completly true. In my opinion will simply make the transition
a bit smoother. Like it is now I can't even think to use netstat because
it becomes unreadable. And as I wrote before the code is broken in general.
I have my dns with ip6.arpa support enabled but I cant even resolv my local
ip's. BTW my intention was not to generate problems but to help people like me
until a better code will not come out from the upstream.

Thanks
Fabio