Re: 6bone peers

On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 12:37:43PM -0700, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:
> 	I would love to be able to help out as I personally work for a
> firm with both pTLA and sTLA assignments however we are not yet ready
> to start offering tunnels at this time outside our organization. For my
> home LAN I currently use HE.net until I can get my tunnel assignment from
> work. You might try them as they will setup BGP+ peering if you have your
> own ASN and they do allow you to receive a /64 prefix once your tunnel
> is active.

I did look at them, actually. Unfortunately, there are two problems with
this:

1) HE.net's neareast IPv4 peer that I could find is far, *far* away from
me, network-wise.

2) I need a /48 allocation, rather than a /64. Obviously, this is not due
to address requirements, but rather, the fact that part of my reason for
testing is to work with managing the SLA field within my own (onerously
complex) network.
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/