6bone peers

I'm looking to find a reasonably nearby peer who is able to assign address
space. Unfortunately, FreeNet6 is not a viable possibility for my needs,
since I want a static tunnel with a specific prefix, and while I could do
6to4, I would rather do a full setup (possibly including BGP4+), if at all
possible.

Does anyone here have any suggestions (or, for that matter, is anyone here
a pTLA willing to set up a tunnel?)
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/