Re: 6bone peers

	I would love to be able to help out as I personally work for a
firm with both pTLA and sTLA assignments however we are not yet ready
to start offering tunnels at this time outside our organization. For my
home LAN I currently use HE.net until I can get my tunnel assignment from
work. You might try them as they will setup BGP+ peering if you have your
own ASN and they do allow you to receive a /64 prefix once your tunnel
is active.

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse