Re: USAGI IPv6 patches

¡Hola!

> > No, we don't.  It is for SO_REUSEADDR.
> > This prevents users from "narrow binding" DoS.

> Well, it is the same...

> As soon as someone listens on IPv6 wildcard, we cannot
> allow another user to steal IPv4 connections.

Unless we avoid IPv4 mapped connections completely. I agree we should
not let anyone steal connections that would be listened by somebody
else, but if we'd IPv6 and IPv4 separated binding to an IPv4 address
that isn't being listened by the IPv6 socket is similar to binding
to different IPv4 addresses. And we let different users do that now.

> Alexey

					HoraPe
---
Horacio J. Peña