Re: Summary: Debian mirrors in 6Bone

Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@debian.org> writes:

> It might be better to continue to use the ipv6.debian.org domain until
> the ramifications are better understood..

A separate domain for AAAA (and A6) records is what we are doing here
too. This will also give people a possibility to explicitly choose
between IPv6 and IPv4 e.g. for cases when 6Bone is down for them.

Jason, since you are one of the mirror masters, do you think adding
IPv6 addresses to mirror list and DNS is worth extra debate on
debian-devel?

--
Heikki Vatiainen                  * hessu@cs.tut.fi
Tampere University of Technology  * Tampere, Finland