Re: Summary: Debian mirrors in 6Bone

On 28 Aug 2001, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:

> My suggestion is this: The sites that currently have an A record in
> DNS within debian.org domain will get an additional AAAA (and A6?)

APT is actually fully IPv6 enabled and has been for a long time, but there
are/were various problems with glibc/nameservers/blah that I have noticed
this causes problems with. I'm a little worried about what will happen if
DNS lookups start turning up AAAA records for listed mirrors.

It might be better to continue to use the ipv6.debian.org domain until
the ramifications are better understood..

Jason