Call for 6Bone attached Debian mirrors

Now that ftp.fi.debian.org is available also from 6Bone, under name
debian.ip6.atm.tut.fi, I would like to hear about other folks who have
debian mirrors connected to 6Bone.

The reason I am asking is that after sending a query to
mirrors@debian.org about Debian's IPv6 mirror status I received a
response saying that there is not anything official with regard to
6Bone attached mirrors. It was also suggested that I could start a
thread on debian-devel.

Before going to debian-devel, I would like to collect a list of
mirrors which can be published to give the thread a good start. If
there are no such sites, I will start with ftp.fi.debian.org.

I think a list of 6Bone attached Debian mirrors would be useful since
apt, at least the one in unstable, seems to work fine over IPv6. Our
lab has one group that have an IPv6 only network and they can easily
install and upgrade packets even if they have no IPv4 addresses
configured and no protocol translation is done.

--
Heikki Vatiainen                  * hessu@cs.tut.fi
Tampere University of Technology  * Tampere, Finland