Re: Interix package error

Martin, you wrote at http://debian-interix.net/debian-interix/INSTALL to run apt-get update as the next step, so I want to run "apt-get update".
* Now run
  $ apt-get update
  $ apt-get upgrade -f -V
  and check that all dependencies are fulfilled.
  (Don't REMOVE any packages, however. And there shouldn't be
  any packages to UPDATE. If you are asked about either,
  then it is a bug on debian-interix.net, so please report it.)

It is fail. What is wrong ?
p.s. I have experiens with yum and fedora, but can you help me to run apt-get without PGP-check.