Update on UBC storage outage

Hi,

Our attempts to get the storage array hosted at UBC online have failed,
so far. We will need a full power cycle to restore it to functionality
(when in doubt...).

Like many organizations in many countries, UBC is in lockdown due to
COVID19, with classes transitioned to online delivery and staff/facutly
working from home.

Consequently, the earliest we will have remote hands (read, Luca) on
site is 7h from now.

During this visit, the storage array's power feeds will be moved to a
PDU to facilitate future reboots, should they be necessary.

Thanks,

Adam, for DSA.

PS: Luca says "Ich bin informiert".