Re: ia64 porters still active?

Patrick Baggett wrote:

> OK, I don't mind checking them out, but like I said before I have *no
> idea* where
> the ia64-specific bug reports are ("no idea what the debian way is", see
> above). I read this email that you marked as [1], and I still don't know
> where these bug reports are. I think you're assuming a lot more knowledge
> about Debian infrastructure that I have.

Visit
https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=ia64&suite=unstable
click “Failed”. Usually, you get a “failing reason” which is a bug
number, which gets automatically transformed into the relevant bug on
the BTS. That should get you started.

Let us know if that helps or if you are still stuck.

raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/