Re: DRM/DRI accelerated (3D) graphics?

Dear Émeric,

On 22-8-2011 12:00, Émeric Maschino wrote:
Sorry to ask, but did you check your Debian 6.0.2.1 CD/DVD image?

Indeed, Squeeze 6.0.2.1 ships with kernel 2.6.32 IIRC
(http://packages.debian.org/fr/squeeze/linux-image-2.6-mckinley). I
thus don't understand how the setup program ends up with 2.6.26 kernel
modules!

Or maybe the Linux image (default name) of your elilo.conf file points
to the wrong kernel.

Excellent call, I had completely overlooked that.  Thank you for thinking
along with me and bringing that to my attention.

The latter appears to be the case, where the EFI partition (which wasn't
updated, due to the ELILO issues as well) contains the old "vmlinuz" and
"initrd.img" images!

I'll have to (find a way to) manually update these.

Kind regards,

Marco