D-I Etch Beta2 - Status update (4)

I am very happy to announce that the debian-installer images targeted for
Beta2 are now in testing (except AMD64) and that daily (etch_d-i) netinst
and buisinesscard CD images using them are now available from [1].
These images use the 2.6.15-7 kernel.

Note: full CD images are not yet available, but hopefully will be soon.
I'll send an update when they are.

Links to "other images" point to Beta2 images as well.

Yesterday a relatively minor issue (but important for arm) was discovered
in base-installer and we're going to wait for that to reach testing
before the final CD builds.
That also gives us until Friday for testing. Unless we get reports for
serious issues within the next three days, this will be the version of
d-i we will go with.
Please let us know any test results or record them in SVN [2].

[1] http://www.nl.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
    (Note: other mirrors may not yet have been updated)
Beta2 images for AMD64 will probably take 1 or 2 more days.

[2] SVN: installer/doc/devel/release-checklist