Re: 2.4.25 config for zx2000

On 05/11/04 19:52, Ian Wienand wrote:

Does your keyboard possibly have a USB hub in it (i.e. some extra
ports to plug other USB bits and pieces in)?  I know there has been a
problem with these types of keyboards and certain kernels (I'm not
sure if it exists on the kernel you are interested in, but it's worth
a try).

Actually, the keyboard does appear to have an integrated hub. I tried a different keyboard and it works OK. The 2.4.26 changelog mentions:

  o USB: fix hid-input problem with BTC keyboards

I think I'll try 2.4.26 first before trying to patch 2.4.25.

Thanks for the pointer!

-chuck