Re: 2.4.25 config for zx2000

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 04:11:35PM -0400, Chuck Slivkoff wrote:
> If I unplug the USB keyboard, I can boot with "console=ttyS0", and
> things seem OK. But if I boot with the keyboard plugged-in, the system
> hangs. I can hot-plug the mouse after boot and that seems to work, but
> as soon as I plug the keyboard in, the system hangs. :-(

Does your keyboard possibly have a USB hub in it (i.e. some extra
ports to plug other USB bits and pieces in)?  I know there has been a
problem with these types of keyboards and certain kernels (I'm not
sure if it exists on the kernel you are interested in, but it's worth
a try).

-i
ianw@gelato.unsw.edu.au
http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au