Re: Installation on SGI Altix 350

The best place to pose these Altix related questions would be the LSE-Tech
mailing list at SourceForge.  Everything discussed there relates to Linux
on NUMA machines, and the ongoing patch work related to this effort.

Pose your questions to lse-tech@lists.sourceforge.net, and ask to be cc'd
if you're not subscribed to the list.  I would recommend subbing though,
as one can learn quite a bit from the discussions.

Stan Hoeppner
TheHardwareFreak
stan@hardwarefreak.com