Re: KDE font antialiasing problem

I didn't have any AntiAliasing variable in kdeglobals. So I added
it with =true. I didn't know  what section to put it in, so I
put it in [general]   I then re-started X  (startx) I don't use KDM.
I tried the capitalization as above and also all lower case.
I didn't see any difference.
I turned it on and off in control center, re-starting Konqueror
each time. Runs fine either way but I don't really see any
difference in the fonts.

Richard