Re: bug tracking problems?

  Torsten> 158643 is quite old and I can find it at
  Torsten> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=mysql-server
  Torsten> but it has been reported by Per Andreas Buer
  Torsten> <perbu@linpro.no>. Are you sure you have filed the bug
  Torsten> report some weeks ago?

Yes, just _read_ that report.  I submitted a follow up to that bug,
which in retrospect was probabl a mistake (the bugs aren't really
related).

  Torsten> The only problem of the BTS is that it takes several hours
  Torsten> to repond (sometimes).

That I'd have no problem with.

I found now that if I search for David.Mosberger@acm.org, I do find
most of my reports.

Maybe my frustration is not with the bug-tracking system but with the
fact that my reports are ignored, despite containing patches?

	--david