Re: Trouble with stdarg on ia64

  Matthew> On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 03:31:04PM -0700, David Mosberger
  Matthew> wrote:
  >> Perhaps so.  Also, it should be possible to continue to run the
  >> x86 binaries on ia64.  For stuff like idraw and ol(v)wm,
  >> performance should be perfectly fine.  I would try it myself, but
  >> it looks like even x86 doesn't have an idraw package anymore on
  >> Debian.

  Matthew> Well.. there's ivtools-bin which is `evolved from idraw'.
  Matthew> Then there's xview-clients and xview-examples which use
  Matthew> xview.

For me:

$ apt-get install ivtools-bin
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package ivtools-bin has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package ivtools-bin has no installation candidate

This is on x86/Woody.  I'm probably missing something obvious.

	--david