Re: unimplemented syscalls?

I had a similar issue installing Debian on my zx6000 boxen. And like you
say it occurs when you upgrade glibc. Hopefully there will be a good post
about correctly installing testing branch debian packages. One of the
reasons I had to use testing by the way was for the OpenAFS support that
only the testing release supports.

Over and Out,
Adam Parrish