galeon build problems on ia64

I'd try to address the galeon build problems with ia64.

I've applied changes similar to the ones in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-ia64/2002/debian-ia64-200202/msg00015.html
which address what i'd, too, been suspecting in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-ia64/2002/debian-ia64-200202/msg00019.html
(mozilla uses gcc-3.0 on ia64, galeon did not...)

The diff i'd like to try is on
http://people.debian.org/~erich/galeon_1.0.3-0.4.diff.gz
against the galeon_1.0.3.orig.tar.gz in non-US

i'd be great if some ia64 admin could try building this galeon version;
or the build-deps of galeon could be installed on one of the ia64
machines open for debian developers, so i could try myself.

Thanks.

Erich