Re: Use of Intel Fortran compiler on a Sid/IA64 box?

Quoting Bdale Garbee (bdale@gag.com):

> >> The fact that it's dynamically linked for shared libs means you need the
> >> ia32-libs package loaded, and there's a problem with it that I haven't
> >> gotten around to chasing down yet.  I'll move that up my priority list.
>
> Fixed.  Look for ia32-libs version 0.2 in the Debian archive in a day or two,
> and let me know whether it fixes your problem.  I think it will.

It does :

refloch@itanium:~/test$ efc a.f
   program TI

   7 Lines Compiled
   ias: error while loading shared libraries:
libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

Now I have to deal with another problem....Looks like the Intel
compiler has been built against libc6.1 stuff. I don't know if I can
handle this.....