Re: Use of Intel Fortran compiler on a Sid/IA64 box?

Christian.Perrier@onera.fr (Christian Perrier) writes:

>> The fact that it's dynamically linked for shared libs means you need the
>> ia32-libs package loaded, and there's a problem with it that I haven't
>> gotten around to chasing down yet.  I'll move that up my priority list.

Fixed.  Look for ia32-libs version 0.2 in the Debian archive in a day or two,
and let me know whether it fixes your problem.  I think it will.

Thanks to David for rattling off what he does by hand, that triggering a
"boy, am I stupid!" realization of what I did wrong the first time...  /o\

Bdale