Re: ia32 compatibility and gcc-3.0

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 02:16:27PM -0700, David Mosberger wrote:

>   Rick> If you want any more detailed info let me know.
>
> I guess the question on my mind is: can someone work with the Mozilla
> folks to get the ia64 patches folded into the official source tree?
> I'm happy to help with libffi and vtable related questions, but I
> don't know my way around to mozilla project well enough to get the
> rest done.

I'm actually not that involved with mozilla other than using it.
I would like to think that all we need to do is file the appropriate
bugs with patches attached.  I found that some of the necessary
modifications are already there.  If I get a chance I'll do this.

Can you explain what libffi is used for?  I haven't looked into it yet.

--
Rick (rick@kuroyi.net)
http://dxr3.sourceforge.net

I think the slogan of the fansubbers puts
it best: "Cheaper than crack, and lots more fun."