Re: ia32 compatibility and gcc-3.0

  Rick> It works just fine after applying the patches.  There were
  Rick> some failed hunks as can be expected.  It actually starts up
  Rick> fairly fast.

Yes, with glibc-2.2.4, start up times should be good.

  Rick> If you want any more detailed info let me know.

I guess the question on my mind is: can someone work with the Mozilla
folks to get the ia64 patches folded into the official source tree?
I'm happy to help with libffi and vtable related questions, but I
don't know my way around to mozilla project well enough to get the
rest done.

	--david