Re: Error 500 on DDTSS

Hi all,

On sabato 23 novembre 2019, at 08:34 +0100, s3v wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Il 22/11/19 10:22, Daniele Forsi ha scritto:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm trying to access this page after another user successfully updated
> > the translation but I'm getting an Internal Server Error 500 (the
> > server is up because the other pages work as expected):
> >
> > http://ddtp2.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/it/forreview/texlive-latex-extra?1573661549
[snip]

> I've just reviewed both italian and french translations using a Python script.

Thans a lot for taking care of this problem.

Obviously both translation are "untranslated" now (the package
description changed in the mean time, more so for the French team who
had the problem since long ago).

Each team can decide whether to try their luck in re-fetching it for updating it, I imagine.

> Il 22/11/19 22:05, Thomas Vincent ha scritto:
> > If it's just a timeout issue, another way to solve it could be to
> > finally migrate the DDTSS to a (faster?) official Debian machine (setup
> > in progress, see [1]). I'll ping DSA to ask if they know when it can be
> > ready.
>
> I definitively agree to upgrade/replace the machine.
> Debian machine with only 2GB of RAM is a kind of lack of respect for
> translator daily efforts.

Yes, it would be a great thing if the DDTSS/DDTP could get a bit more of "love"

Thanks again,

beatrice