Re: Error 500 on DDTSS

Hi,

Le 23/11/2019 à 10:58, Beatrice Torracca a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> On sabato 23 novembre 2019, at 08:34 +0100, s3v wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Il 22/11/19 10:22, Daniele Forsi ha scritto:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to access this page after another user successfully updated
>>> the translation but I'm getting an Internal Server Error 500 (the
>>> server is up because the other pages work as expected):
>>>
>>> http://ddtp2.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/it/forreview/texlive-latex-extra?1573661549
> [snip]
>> I've just reviewed both italian and french translations using a Python script.
> Thans a lot for taking care of this problem.
>
> Obviously both translation are "untranslated" now (the package
> description changed in the mean time, more so for the French team who
> had the problem since long ago).
>
> Each team can decide whether to try their luck in re-fetching it for updating it, I imagine.

In French, it seems that the description is translated and updated:

https://ddtp2.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=272544&language=fr

I have a look to the text and there is only a typo (one middle dot
missing), so I think I will not "re-fecht" it.

Kind regards

Jean-Pierre Giraud

PS In the French translation team, we greatly admires the work of your
team on DDTSS\°/