Re: Let's move to ddtp.debian.org - Call for help

> > > On 18 Nov 2017 17:43, "Andrey Skvortsov" <andrej.skvortzov@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > >

> > > Hi, Martijn,
> > >
> > > there is IRC channel for #ddtp for discussions.
> > >
> > > I've tried to setup DDTP on local VM on clean Stretch installation
> > > using your puppet manifest. I've updated it and fixed some problems [1].
> > > Apache configuration should be updated as well. I haven't touched them
> > > so far.

Hi,

I've updated Apache configuration [1], now ddtp can be easily setup
using puppet on Stretch.

I have question about munin. Currently default munin configuration for
Apache is used. It means that munin web-interface is available only
from localhost. Do we leave defaults or do we need munin web-interface
available from outside as well like is now [2]?

1. https://github.com/AndreySV/DDTP-puppet
2. http://ddtp2.debian.net/munin/localdomain/localhost.localdomain/index.html

--
Best regards,