Re: Let's move to ddtp.debian.org - Call for help

On 27 Nov 2017 10:43 AM, "Andrey Skvortsov" <andrej.skvortzov@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I've updated Apache configuration [1], now ddtp can be easily setup
using puppet on Stretch.

I have question about munin. Currently default munin configuration for
Apache is used. It means that munin web-interface is available only
from localhost. Do we leave defaults or do we need munin web-interface
available from outside as well like is now [2]?

Nice! I think making them public is good, reduce single point of failure. OTOH, if is going to be monitored properly I guess it's up to whoever monitors it...

Martijn