Re: Let's move to ddtp.debian.org - Call for help

On 17-11-22 21:59, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> I'm not sure if you already knew, but the latest database dumps can always
> be downloaded from https://ddtp2.debian.net/source/

Sure. I've got this already from README in your github repo.
This is why I needed ddtp2.d.n to be up.
Thanks for the details description BTW.
I've already downloaded and saved database dumps and stats, just in
case ddtp2.d.n will be down again.

--
Best regards,
Andrey Skvortsov