Re: debian-installer: call to update translations - Northern Sami --- looking for new translators -- NOW WEBLATE ONLINE

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm currently trying to get translations updated for our debian-installer for
> > Buster.
> > For your language the translation has some work to do.
>
> Since the previous translator Børre Gaup <boerre@skolelinux.no> is no longer
> reachable (the mail bounced), and since there is no debian-l10n list directly for
> Northern Sami, I sent this to debian-i18n, and Swedish and Finnish l10n lists,
> since it's spoken in Norway, Sweden and Finland.
> Sorry for cross-post.

Please note, that a web interface (Weblate) is now online for some
debian-installer translations:
See https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installer/

If people prefer to translate via such webinterface, feel free to do so now ;-)

> Translators:
>
> The last translator for Northern Sami is no longer available.
>
> Maybe someone here on the list is interested to spend some time on this?
> Or knows someone who can help us with this?
> That would be really great!
> Or: If you know of any Norwegian l10n list, please give me the address, or
> forward this mail to it. Thanks
>

> The translation files are in po format, and I can sent the files directly
> to you, if you want, and you can sent the translated files back to me of
> course.
> (If you have experience with subversion and/or have commit access on some
> Debian repository, or if you have an Alioth account, you can checkout the
> repository and/or we could also manage to get you committing the files directly.)
>
> Repository is here: https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i/trunk/packages/po/
> Translation statistics can be found here: https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/
>

> Please sent me a mail, if you have interest or any questions!
>

> Thanks
>
> Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .