Re: ddtp2.debian.net now live

On 11 September 2016 at 10:50, helix84 <helix84@centrum.sk> wrote:

This nightly script wasn't run last night. Not sure if it's related to
the update.

https://ddtp2.debian.net/stats/stats-sid.html

Probably because the disk was full. I've cleared some more space now. FWIW, the PostgreSQL database on the machine is now 10GB which is 50% of the space on the VM. I've deleted some stuff now, but it's only a matter of time... It's probably stats like last time, which can be archived.

https://ddtp2.debian.net/munin/localdomain/localhost.localdomain/df.html

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 11:29 PM, helix84 <helix84@centrum.sk> wrote:
> A second issue I noticed is when updating a translation, which contains an
> iframe with the previous version and a diff, the iframe address continues to
> point to ddtp.d.n, not to ddtp2.d.n, thus nothing is displayed in the
> iframe.

This is still an open issue. Example:
https://ddtp2.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/sk/translate/abiword-plugin-grammar

I haven't touched the code in years, but I did a quick search/replace on the domain name in the source code and with any luck that should help...

Turns out it didn't, so fixed the code to simply drop the domain name altogether, which works as well...

I'll not be able to log in the next few days, though I might sporadically be able to read email. People who have accounts are: bubulle, faw, tille

Have a nice day,