Re: ddtp2.debian.net now live

On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 10:48 AM, Martijn van Oosterhout
<kleptog@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I just ran Let's Encrypt on the box and it appears to have worked,
> there's a nice lock icon now.
>
> Also fixed an issue with the login that needed to knwo the new domain name.
>
> Let me know if there are any issues.

Thank you for the fixes. It will be much more convenient not to have
to bypass the annoying self-signed cert warning in Chrome. I know of
two minor remaining issues:

This nightly script wasn't run last night. Not sure if it's related to
the update.

https://ddtp2.debian.net/stats/stats-sid.html

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 11:29 PM, helix84 <helix84@centrum.sk> wrote:
> A second issue I noticed is when updating a translation, which contains an
> iframe with the previous version and a diff, the iframe address continues to
> point to ddtp.d.n, not to ddtp2.d.n, thus nothing is displayed in the
> iframe.

This is still an open issue. Example:
https://ddtp2.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/sk/translate/abiword-plugin-grammar

Regards,