Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] [DDTSS] missing information about previous translation with Iceweasel and https

A "git pull" might help..:-)

However, I have to admit that I'm not sure I can do it.

The DDTP machine is hosted on a non debian.org machine (there were
reasons for that, the main being that we failed to move the service on
ddtp.debian.org and that, in the meantime, manpower decreased
dramatically in debian-l10n-devel).

IIRC, Martijn is the one who can do the needed move.
To remove the empty editor field is the wrong approach. The information
is not messing, it is somewhere else. The Domain is not
 http://ddtp.debian.net/. It is http://ddtp.kleptog.org/.

And there is an issue with the security certificate. My browser says
that the ddtp.kleptog.org certifacte is invalid, because it is
self-signed and issued for .ddtp.debian.net.