Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] [DDTSS] missing information about previous translation with Iceweasel and https

Quoting Thomas Vincent (thomas@vinc-net.fr):
> Hello,
>
> On 20/01/2016 00:23, Thomas Vincent wrote:
> > If nobody objects, I will push my change at the end of the week and hope
> > nothing breaks. :)
>
> I made a push this morning. Is there anything else to do for my patch to
> reach the ddtp machine?

A "git pull" might help..:-)

However, I have to admit that I'm not sure I can do it.

The DDTP machine is hosted on a non debian.org machine (there were
reasons for that, the main being that we failed to move the service on
ddtp.debian.org and that, in the meantime, manpower decreased
dramatically in debian-l10n-devel).

IIRC, Martijn is the one who can do the needed move.