Re: [Debconf-team] Please review and translate announcement for DebConf15

also sprach Karsten Merker <merker@debian.org> [2015-08-04 00:17 +0200]:
> I suppose the part "Infolge des gro&szlig;en Andrangs k&ouml;nnen
> leider keine weiteren Anmeldungen angenommen werden" shall mean
> that there are no more free places for regular ("full-time")
> DebConf attendees, but the way it is placed in the "open weekend"
> paragraph makes it sound like the "open weekend" is full and there
> will be no more admission for the general public.

Yes, even open weekend has to be closed until we can figure out
venue numbers etc.

Thinking about this again, I think this will put media off though.
Instead, I think we should say that "only very few spaces are left"
or so.

Diff: http://paste.debian.net/288878/

Thoughts?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"they that can give up essential liberty
 to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                                  -- benjamin franklin