Status on and review/translation of the release-notes
We are steadily approaching a release and I would like to soon close the
release notes for Jessie. However, we are not quite done yet - at least
I got a few more items pending that I need to juggle into place.
Nevertheless, I believe it would be prudent if we could start a review
and the translations in parallel with these remaining items.
My view of the status:
* Chapter 1: done
* Chapter 2: Mostly done.
- joostvb: Do you want #773467 covered here (under supported
- 2.2.4 is a TODO section. jcristau/joostvb
- I am not sure if we want regenerate the versions/numbers (e.g.
the number of packages. Though the remaining sections can still
* Chapter 3: done
* Chapter 4: I got a TODO on juggling a few items around here.
- I intend to move 4.7.1 under 4.8 and put a reference in 4.7.1's
- I got an open question on 220.127.116.11. I suspected this of being a
"Squeeze->Wheezy" item. If so, I want to remove it.
* Chapter 5: Still open for new items and existing ones might be
updated as we become wiser on these issues.