Re: Status on and review/translation of the release-notes

Hi Niels,

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 07:52:44AM +0200, Niels Thykier wrote:

<somewhat snipped>
>  * Chapter 2: Mostly done.
>    - joostvb: Do you want #773467 covered here (under supported
>      architectures)
>    - 2.2.4 is a TODO section.  jcristau/joostvb
>    - I am not sure if we want regenerate the versions/numbers (e.g.
>      the number of packages.  Though the remaining sections can still
>      be reviewed.
>  * Chapter 4: I got a TODO on juggling a few items around here.
>    - I intend to move 4.7.1 under 4.8 and put a reference in 4.7.1's
>      place.
>    - I got an open question on 4.5.7.3.  I suspected this of being a
>      "Squeeze->Wheezy" item.  If so, I want to remove it.

I hope to be able to get to it soonish; real life is keeping me somewhat busy
the last 3 months.  Niels: thanks a lot for the awesome work you've been doing;
very much appreciated!

Bye,

Joost

--
Tilburg, The Netherlands   ※   http://mdcc.cx/http://ad1810.com/
"This particular group of cats is mostly self-herding." -- Bdale Garbee