Re: Re: openldap 2.4.40-2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package openldap

Quoting Ryan Tandy (ryan@nardis.ca):

> OK, I will. If I understood you correctly, fixing the PO files directly
> would be preferred over running debconf-updatepo again and removing the
> fuzzy markers?

Yes, because nothing would then tell you that the fuzzy marker is
introduced by the double space removal and wasn't there *before*.

Of course, if you first note which PO files are complete, then run
debconf-updatepo, then remove the fuzzy markers *only on PO files that
were complete before*, that would work too.